Our employees all know how much RPA values each of their contributions to the company. It is reflected in our policies, our benefits, and the way we treat each other with politeness and respect. This is a company that's worth working for.
Our Mission Statement:
We provide practical solutions to transform visions into reality, in a friendly and professional manner for the betterment of future generations.
- Robert J. Peccia, Founder and Chairman of the Board
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Individual qualities that the company looks for are self-motivation, intelligence, common sense, industriousness, and the ability to communicate and work well with people. RPA supports our employees to reach their career goals through continued professional development, a positive work place, and interesting, diverse projects.
RPA is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Employment Opportunities
Robert Peccia and Associates (RPA), a 100% employee-owned firm, is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented Airport Engineer to join our Helena Montana office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, design and construction administration of airport projects. This position requires at least three to five years of experience in airport engineering / design. The candidate is expected to have a good understanding of the federal AIP process, be able to work independently and as part of a design team.
Required qualifications include:
• Experience in FAA funded airport projects.
• A Bachelor’s degree in an engineering-related field
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Superior attention to detail and ability to learn quickly.
• Effective interpersonal skills and a team approach to problem-solving.
• Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing.
RPA offers a flexible, friendly work environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. Benefits include:
• Flexible work hours.
• Dynamic, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
• Professional yet relaxed and congenial office environment.
• Ability to gain experience quickly on a variety of projects and project types.
• Emphasis on Continuing Education.
• Competitive pay with excellent benefits including annual and sick leave, paid holidays, disability and medical insurance with dental and vision, flexible medical spending program, wellness program, flexible work schedules, and Profit Sharing and Employee Stock Ownership retirement plans.
RPA supports our employees to reach their career goals through continued professional development, a positive work place, and interesting, diverse projects. RPA is an equal employment opportunity affirmative action employer.
Please submit your application and resume to Rick Donaldson, Vice President, Robert Peccia & Associates,
P. O. Box 5653, Helena, MT 59604 or email it directly to Rick: firstname.lastname@example.org