Entry-Level Civil Engineer – Various Positions
Open until filled
ROBERT PECCIA & ASSOCIATES (RPA) is seeking Entry-Level Engineers across the company. Primary responsibilities may include planning, design, and construction support for a variety of projects. Duties may include the preparation of planning and construction documents, technical reports, design specifications, and construction estimates. Successful candidates are expected to have a basic understanding of design and construction methods and be able to work as part of a team.
Company Culture and Benefits
RPA is an award-winning 100 percent employee-owned (ESOP) full-service civil engineering, planning, and land surveying firm with offices in Helena, Kalispell, and Bozeman, Montana. We take pride in our personalized service and sterling reputation for designing practical and sustainable engineering solutions for public and private clients across the northwest. We are an employee-focused company and offer excellent benefits, family-oriented atmosphere, and great work/home life balance.
We are proud of our dedication to client service and commitment to our staff. Some of our core values are listening, respect, integrity, empowerment, teamwork, and social responsibility. RPA offers a flexible, friendly work environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide exceptional benefits that include:
- Employer retirement contributions of up to 25 percent of earnings with no employee match required.
- Generous firm-wide bonus structure for all employees.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Paid time for any hours exceeding 40 per week.
- Three (3) weeks of paid annual leave per year for new employees. Four (4) weeks after service time requirements.
- Seven (7) paid holidays plus two (2) paid personal days per year.
- Six (6) days of paid sick leave per year.
- Paid health insurance, HSA, and flexible medical spending options.
- Paid professional registrations, continuing education, and leadership training.
- Matching charitable donations through RPA Gives Program.
- 100% employee-owned company.
RPA is an equal employment opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Individual qualities that the company looks for are self-motivation, intelligence, common sense, industriousness, and the ability to communicate and work well with others. We will consider applicants with varied experience levels but are most focused on candidates with a passion to learn and grow into the position. The following are desired qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, or related field.
- 0-4 years of experience.
- Engineering Intern certification, or ability to obtain within six (6) months.
- Superior attention to detail, technical proficiency, and desire to work as a team.
- Self-motivated and ability to handle tight deadlines.
- Experience using design programs such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, and/or GEOPAK (highly desirable).
- A positive attitude and commitment to be an active participant in our employee-owned culture and alignment with our Core Values.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying, please submit a cover letter and resume along with application to: firstname.lastname@example.org