Marketing and Communications Manager
$55,000 to $75,000/year Depends on Experience
Open until filled
ROBERT PECCIA & ASSOCIATES (RPA) has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Marketing and Communications Manager. This individual will work with the management team to lead strategic marketing, external communications, corporate branding, and development of proposals and marketing materials. A successful candidate is one who is creative, deadline driven, able to work independently, has great internal/external communication skills, and has strong creative writing and technical editing skills.
The Marketing and Communications Manager serves as a focal point for RPA’s marketing and external communications. This position is responsible for managing and directing marketing tasks, proposal development, branding and style guidelines, electronic media, and outreach. This position functions under the direction of the RPA management team and interacts with all groups and offices. This position manages up to two (2) full-time equivalent positions. Specific responsibilities may include the following:
- Work as part of a team to coordinate and deliver high-quality proposals across the company.
- Work with the management team to develop and maintain the image and identity of the firm through written and visual materials, including company branding and style standards.
- Guide group and project managers on marketing and corporate branding best practices.
- Provide quality control management of promotional pieces and oversee the development of digital marketing materials.
- Work with the management team to develop marketing strategies and client development plans.
- Edit and provide content for communications including website, promotional materials, social media, and marketing collateral.
- Manage and coordinate public relations to promote a positive company image.
- Oversee the scheduling and coordination of outreach events / conferences and attend as needed.
- Track and maintain marketing information to populate company data systems.
Company Culture and Benefits
RPA is an award-winning 100 percent employee-owned (ESOP) full-service civil engineering, planning, and land surveying firm with offices in Helena, Kalispell, and Bozeman, Montana. We take pride in our personalized service and sterling reputation for designing practical and sustainable engineering solutions for public and private clients across the northwest. We are an employee-focused company and offer excellent benefits, family-oriented atmosphere, and great work/home life balance.
We are proud of our dedication to client service and commitment to our staff. Some of our core values are listening, respect, integrity, empowerment, teamwork, and social responsibility. RPA offers a flexible, friendly work environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide exceptional benefits that include:
- Employer retirement contributions of up to 25 percent of earnings with no employee match required.
- Generous firm-wide bonus structure for all employees.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Paid time for any hours exceeding 40 per week.
- Three (3) weeks of paid annual leave per year for new employees. Four (4) weeks after service time requirements.
- Seven (7) paid holidays plus two (2) paid personal days per year.
- Six (6) days of paid sick leave per year.
- Paid health insurance, HSA, and flexible medical spending options.
- Paid professional registrations, continuing education, and leadership training.
- Matching charitable donations through RPA Gives Program.
- 100% employee-owned company.
Individual qualities that the company looks for are self-motivation, intelligence, common sense, industriousness, and the ability to communicate and work well with people. We will consider applicants with varied experience levels and qualifications and are willing to train the right candidate. The following are desired qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations, or related field.
- Six (6) years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (A/E/C) industry.
- Experience in proposal planning, coordination, and preparation.
- Experience with customer and public relations.
- Outstanding writing and proof-reading ability with superior attention to detail.
- Self-starter, team-oriented, articulate, and able to work with different personalities and professional styles.
- Ability and desire to mentor staff.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and make independent decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite – primarily InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying, please submit a cover letter and resume along with application to: firstname.lastname@example.org