CADD / GIS Technician
Helena, MT – Preferred
$45,000 to $65,000/year Depends on Experience
Open until filled
ROBERT PECCIA & ASSOCIATES (RPA) has an exciting opportunity for a CADD / GIS Technician. The successful candidate will work within our CADD/GIS Department and will assist with a variety of project activities including preparing design plans and exhibits. Projects may include water/wastewater, site development, transportation, and structural design. Key traits include self-motivation, team-oriented, technically proficient, and strong communication skills.
Company Culture and Benefits
RPA is an award-winning 100 percent employee-owned (ESOP) full-service civil engineering, planning, and land surveying firm with offices in Helena, Kalispell, and Bozeman, Montana. We take pride in our personalized service and sterling reputation for planning and designing practical and sustainable solutions for public and private clients across the northwest. We are an employee-focused company and offer excellent benefits, family-oriented atmosphere, and great work/home life balance.
We are proud of our dedication to client service and commitment to our staff. Some of our core values are listening, respect, integrity, empowerment, teamwork, and social responsibility. RPA offers a flexible, friendly work environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide exceptional benefits that include:
- 100% employee-owned company.
- Employer retirement contributions of up to 25 percent of earnings with no employee match required.
- Generous firm-wide bonus structure for all employees in addition to performance-based project profit distributions.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Paid time for any hours exceeding 40 per week.
- Three (3) weeks of paid annual leave per year for new employees; four (4) weeks after service time requirements.
- Seven (7) paid holidays plus two (2) paid personal days per year.
- Six (6) days of paid sick leave per year.
- Paid health insurance, HSA, and flexible medical spending options.
- Paid professional registrations, continuing education, and leadership training.
- Matching charitable donations through RPA Gives Program.
- Leadership and career growth opportunities through involvement in company committees and boards.
- Outstanding quality of life in beautiful Montana office locations.
IIndividual qualities that the company looks for are self-motivation, intelligence, common sense, industriousness, and the ability to communicate and work well with people. We will consider applicants with varied experience levels but are most focused on qualified individuals who exhibit leadership skills and strong technical knowledge with a willingness to learn. The following are desired qualifications:
- Degree in Drafting Technology or Geographic Information Systems (or an equivalent education and experience)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D and/or ArcGIS Suite preferred
- Ability to follow and carryout specific instructions on an independent basis
- Ability to interpret plans and specifications
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability and desire to learn new software
- Superior attention to detail and technical proficiency
- Self-motivated and ability to handle tight deadlines and make independent decisions
- A positive attitude and commitment to be an active participant of our employee-owned culture and alignment with our Core Values.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying, please submit a cover letter and resume along with application to: firstname.lastname@example.org